Ja'Neane Minor, Indianapolis Director
"I love that Stand’s work includes everyone - parents, teachers, school administrators, community members, community leaders, grasstop leaders, elected officials - in the education process. It takes a village to raise a child…Stand for Children also asks that whole village to work together to improve the quality of education for our children and our children’s children." [Read more]
MIKE ESPINOZA, NATIONAL ORGANIZING COACH
"As a product of inner-city public schools, I firmly believe that quality education is the only way to break the cycle of poverty and improve life chances for kids in low-income communities. Having worked as an advocate for working-class families for most of my life, my job at Stand offers me a chance to organize with working parents to fight for the best possible education for their children in the hopes of realizing the American Dream." [Read more]
- OF STAND FOR CHILDREN: We are focused on results and have a record of success. Stand with us as we work to provide positive outcomes for all children for years to come.
- TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Your passion, innovation and diverse experiences will support Stand’s work to improve public education for all children.
- TO GROW: We intentionally promote a culture of constant learning and mentoring, providing all staff with the tools necessary to excel and advance.
- OF MOMENTUM: We’re growing and building strong teams in states across the country. Be a part of our exciting expansion and help us sustain our impact.
- OF REWARDS: Stand’s competitive compensation and generous benefits package recognizes the hard work that goes into gaining long-term victories for our nation’s children.