KENYA BRADSHAW, MEMPHIS Executive Director
"Stand for Children is a part of the most aggressive education reform process that is happening in our country and we're improving the quality of education not just for this generation but for generations to come. Our organization raises the consciousness of the community around issues that relate to children." [Read more]
LUIS AVILA, NATIONAL PROGRAM & EXPANSION DIRECTOR
"I see my job as an investment in the future of my community. It's an investment of my time and effort to ensure that in the future we don't have an achievement gap and that all children are educated and have the opportunity to lead successful lives." [Read more]
- OF STAND FOR CHILDREN: We are focused on results and have a record of success. Stand with us as we work to provide positive outcomes for all children for years to come.
- TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Your passion, innovation and diverse experiences will support Stand’s work to improve public education for all children.
- TO GROW: We intentionally promote a culture of constant learning and mentoring, providing all staff with the tools necessary to excel and advance.
- OF MOMENTUM: We’re growing and building strong teams in states across the country. Be a part of our exciting expansion and help us sustain our impact.
- OF REWARDS: Stand’s competitive compensation and generous benefits package recognizes the hard work that goes into gaining long-term victories for our nation’s children.