Why Work Here
We believe that employees who are recognized and rewarded for their work will be better equipped to carry out our mission. To that end, Stand strives to ensure work-life balance and a gratifying career experience through a competitive compensation and benefits package within a culture of respect and support. Stand for Children offers:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) 20 days off in your first year with the ability to rollover year to year
- Holiday pay we offer eight paid holidays plus one floating holiday to use whenever you want
- Paid year-end off Stand company values the holiday season so we close our offices from December 25th through New Year’s Day every year so you can enjoy time with your family
- Comprehensive coverage medical, dental, prescription drug coverage and vision benefits
- 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Paid parental leave six weeks leave after one year of service
- Tuition reimbursement for undergraduate degree programs
- Paid sabbatical take a month off to pursue a dream or goal and come back recharged. Eligible after 10 years of service
- Tons of insurance including life, ADD, STD and LTD coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) savings plan for planned health expenses
- Employee Assistance Program access to great resources like legal and financial services, counseling, and more!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Stand for Children and Stand for Children Leadership Center provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or marital status. We are committed to a diverse and culturally inclusive workplace in which our differences broaden our awareness, enrich our daily experiences and contribute to our collective strength. We predominantly partner with low-income communities of color. Therefore, though race and other legally protected characteristics are never used to make final hiring decisions, we place a particular focus on recruiting staff members who share the backgrounds of the communities we serve.